Latest update 5th April of 2021
1. General information
AUGUMENTED SOLUTIONS (“Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) understand that your privacy is important to you and are committed to being transparent about the technologies it uses.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto your “terminal equipment” (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) when you access the Site. It allows the Site to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
There are two main kinds of cookies used on the Site:
Session cookies are used every time you visit the Site. We use these cookies to link your activities on our website, and each session cookie lasts only for the duration of the visit, after which it will expire. Each session begins when you open your web browser and ends when you close it. After visiting the Site all session cookies are deleted.
Persistent cookies allow us to remember your preferences or activities on the Site (or between the webpages). They have a longer lifespan than session cookies and they last for the duration of time specified in the cookie, which can vary. These cookies are not deleted by closing the browser and they will be saved on your device. They will be activated every time you visit the Site that created the specific persistent cookie.
3. How do we categorize cookies?
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
2. Analytics/Performance Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of the Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
3. Functional Cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our page. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
4. Targeting and Advertising Cookies may be set through the Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
5. Others are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
4. First-party and third-party cookies
In addition to different cookie categories by their functionality and expiration period, cookies are divided into first- and third-party cookies. Cookies set by the website owner are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the Site (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the Site and also when it visits certain other websites.
Third parties are used to serve advertising through the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site to provide relevant advertisements about services you may be interested in. They may also employ technology to measure the effectiveness of advertisements (analytics). The information collected by these third parties does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
5. How can you manage cookies?
7. Contact details